<body>

Hello there!

My name's Louisa ❣
21, Taurus.
A shopaholic, a serious shoe addict, fanciful clothes and anything that's pretty.
Read on my blog especially over #ootd & #selfies!
Of course, it would all be about my life over anything.


recent update :

PHUKET 2016
written on Wednesday, June 22, 2016 @ 6:33 PM ✈


Hello!

It's been awhile since my update, have been busy around with work mostly. 
Here's my update on my phuket trip on 4th to 7th May 2016!
Above photo was taken @ phi phi island, look at the amount of people/tourists around ><


The group I went with, this is day 1 while we visited patong beach, which is a walking distance from our hotel. 


Our first meal of the day, authentic thai food. The food was only meh. :(


Tried my first authentic thai coconut ice cream, damn gooooooooood. But quite expensive. 



Had a swim at our hotel, pool was rather small, and spot me, with my waterproof casing. hahahah.





Had our dinner at this awesome place, the owner was a Caucasian from UK, he was a great host, and there was a little dog going over the place :P The food was really delicious, and affordable as well. There was a pool table where they can play to gamble, yup as always the guys in our group, always gamble for the pool with the rest of the people. 

I've saved down my snap stories, snap photos during my trip, reusing some like you see on the top picture. Oh yes the thai milktea? the best among the entire 4 days I was there. (Y)

After our dinner, we went to this street where all the party go-ers go, bangla street. They way they poach customers were damn aggressive. :x One thing bad there, I guess is the bars they do not install aircons, it was damn hot. Went into a bar where there was a pole right on our table, and the dancers are standing on our table. LOL. What an experience tho. 

Half way through, my knees were burning like mad, I was actually shouting in pain, went to the 7-11 there to get aloe vera. ><

If you've been following me on snapchat, you would have seen how swollen/red my sunburn was.


Day 2, we took a whole day tour, only me, the boy, Michelle and MC went. It consisted trip from speedboat from phuket to phi phi island, snorkelling, Maya Bay, and Koh Khai Island. It was my first time taking a speedboat, and the inside of the speedboat was filled up with other passengers, so I had to sit at the front, was sure hell of a thrilling ride. I love it so much! Achievement unlocked! 



While on the way reaching phi phi island, the view was amazing, look at the pictures above, its 2 tone of different sea color, but yet so clear. 






Pictures taken at Phi Phi Island, I guess the most annoying thing is the amount of people/tourist around there, so overcrowded in a small island. Can't really take a proper picture without getting photobomb, nonetheless it was a great experience there. 



While in the sea towards Maya Bay where we could do our snorkelling. >< It was really bad, as I quarrelled with the boy, he was worried for me, because my gag response was so strong I couldn't leave the snorkelling mouth piece into my mouth, I always feeling like I want to puke. 

I got into the water, the boy was signalling me to get up to the speedboat, but I refused to, there was a part I couldn't even move in the water, so I was actually panicking, apparently he got hit by Michelle, because there was a strong wave and he hit the propeller, so he got up the speedboat, not knowing he got hurt but the propeller. 

I went up, and both of us was quarrelling. :( I saw him getting injured so I wipe the wound for him and we had a talk. Our tour guide, he/she (transgender) was really nice, she helped him to apply medicine and bandage his wounds for him. 

So yeah, didn't had a good snorkelling experience, we were just inside there for 5 minutes. Well, it's alright, plenty of chances :D



Left Maya Bay and reached some where near the sea area, where the monkeys are, the speedboat in the above picture, people were throwing food to the monkey to feed them. It was really amusing to see the monkeys missing the catch, 1 of the monkey went up and started shaking the tree branch so vigorously. HAHA. 


Stopped by some island to have our lunch included in the tour. The boy felt unwell right after and didn't had any much of the lunch at all. Too much sun exposure, both of us were like badly tanned. :/


Last stop of our whole day tour! Koh Khai Island, it was an island where everything daylight robbery. Tourist price at the maximum, we got a thai coconut which cost 100 baht ($4 SGD), sat there and waited to go back, because we were dead tired. 

This was it, where the burn was SO BAD, I felt it on my knees burning. The boy felt the burns on his face and shoulder as well. 

Applied more sunblock and to realize? My sunblock was expired........... good job man, luckily I apply face sunblock differently from the body one. 


This was when we got back to our hotel to rest/bathe. The boy didn't had any lunch, and we were waiting for the rest to go dinner together, so we ordered this to share. I can't tell how delicious this was, I guess better than any other stores outside. 




Went for our 2nd night dinner, not that bad as well, but still like the dinner we had at day 1. Finally had a taste of the mango sticky rice in Phuket, it was so delicious!!!!


Our first meal at some cafe near Patong beach. I took beef lasagna, and the boy took basil pork rice. Pretty alright only, once is enough. hahaha.







Walked to patong beach after our lunch and prepare for our Jetski adventure. :D It wasn't what we initially wanted to do, because the scam cases there for jetski is very high. They would say you've damaged their jet ski and will demand payment. The caucasian owner from our day 1 dinner place, taught us to take plenty of pictures of the jet ski before you take a ride, like all angles of the jet ski, to prevent getting scam. 

If you have the photos on hand before you take the ride, they wouldn't be able to scam you as you have the evidence. That's provided during the jet ski time, you didn't hit any other jet skis or capsize!

Another tip we learn from the owner, is he told us to be observant, because in Phuket, they don't guide you where to go during your jet ski ride, so you won't know nearby where the jet ski is coming from. You have to be observant to look around. 

This is my second jet ski ride in my life, really love water sports. Wanted to do parasailing, but majority of them didn't wanted to, and it was really expensive. :( Oh well, there's next time too.

No photos during the jet ski, only videos taken, can't wait for the boy to edit the videos! :D






The sunset was so beautiful, the tones of pink/purple and some hues of blue. <3.<3


Had our last dinner at this Chinese sharks fin restaurant, oh the food was extremely yummy. I guess because it's a chinese restaurant, it kind of suited our taste buds? 



Our last day, mich & mich went out to shop on their own. Tracy fell sick on the last day, where she puked a couple of times.. Worse thing to be happening when you're overseas. 

So me and the boy went out to shop alone, and Rhys and Tracy rest at the hotel lobby, cos we had to check out at 12pm. Our flight was 10pm that night. :/ 


Had our lunch at the hotel lobby restaurant, wasn't that bad. But slightly pricier than outside. 

Went to shop at the nearest shopping mall, Jungceylon shopping mall. I only spam my money at their "watsons", the makeup was like extremely cheap, MUCH cheaper than SG, and the same product. 

Didn't take any pictures during the shopping time, got some local food as souvenirs for our family too. 


Tried the authentic ice cream roll, it was so good even the combination we chose was weird, It still tasted yummy. We choose macha, mango and caramel. Definitely better than the one I ate in SG pasar malam. 


Went back to the lobby and had dinner with Tracy and Rhys again at the hotel lobby, after our dinner the transport came and we went to the airport and home sweet home! :D


Phuket was awesome, I can't wait to have another vacation, awaiting my trip back to Taiwan again, hopefully I can travel 2 countries within an entire week. :)

The end of my phuket update, will update really soon again. No promises, alternatively follow me on snapchat or instagram @louisalsc :D

xx


0 comment[s] | back to top