<body>

Hello there!

My name's Louisa ❣
21, Taurus.
A shopaholic, a serious shoe addict, fanciful clothes and anything that's pretty.
Read on my blog especially over #ootd & #selfies!
Of course, it would all be about my life over anything.


recent update :

Never enough
written on Wednesday, September 30, 2015 @ 9:12 PM ✈

I don't know why, but I have been feeling like shit.
I'm feeling that I'm always never enough, I can't be better, feeling that there are so many people out there that is better than me.

I know being confident is also something that makes a person attractive, but I can't seem to get any confidence any more. I guess it's probably too much of negativity all around making me feeling like this.

Being put down by the people whom you actually care a lot makes things a lot worse. It's not that I can't take criticisms, it's just that it'll definitely hurt a lot more than any other strangers.
"We don't live to please everyone" yes, we don't, but at least to the closest people where you can be pleasing to, but I can't even make anything right.

I'm probably also not the kind that takes reverse psychology, when anyone tries to say i'm this or that, in a way everyone would say that I should have prove them wrong, but no. I feel that what's the point of proving anyone wrong if they already have thoughts of me like that, it will not change no matter what. I'll just show if you said that I am, then I am..

I don't know why I have became such a pessimistic person, which I never was last time. Now all I feel is that I'm not good enough, I can't be better and that's why many people criticizes me. Even any other praises are given to me, I can't help but to doubt it. Wondering is it that people want to just make me feel better where they don't mean it at all.

I'm not the most graceful person. Photos posted are definitely deceiving. I'm always at my candid moment, is it wrong to want to look good to feel good? Or I should just be myself, being unglam as I am and I don't have the right to feel good at all?

I don't know what's right and what's wrong, everyone has different perspective and perceptions. How do you tell what is right and wrong? Is like it can be never enough, when you are too short you get criticize, when you are too tall you too would get criticize. Why is it that we are living in this kind of society?


Just want to be happy, carefree and being able to ignore everything.





Just a video I thought I'd share. xx

0 comment[s] | back to top