<body>

Hello there!

My name's Louisa ❣
21, Taurus.
A shopaholic, a serious shoe addict, fanciful clothes and anything that's pretty.
Read on my blog especially over #ootd & #selfies!
Of course, it would all be about my life over anything.


recent update :

Happy CNY!!!
written on Monday, February 8, 2016 @ 4:37 AM ✈


Happy Chinese New Year everyone!
it's yet another year of cny and i'm feeling really old because I'm going to turn 21. ><
Somehow feeling sad why the atmosphere and mood of cny is getting lesser and lesser each year.
I've always loved cny, not only because of angbao and because I get to overdress without getting judge as much as usual. HAHA. 

But that's not the main point, I really love family time. I'm a family kind of person, it feels so nice to gather together and chit chat or even play games. & what's cny without gambling? :P






Some selfies time with bro and couzzies. Time really flies and we all grew up so fast. D: Great catching up with them and still remembering how we used to live together and/or do stupid things together, but surely there are always some ups and downs. 





putting the girls together? = spam and spam and spam more photos!!




Reunion dinner was awesome. A little different this year and I absolutely love it. I'm not a steamboat kind of person and I kind of never like steamboats, because I can never get full. I can eat like 2-3 bowls of rice and still feel hungry in less than an hour time. 


And for cny we can never miss? Lou Hei!!!! Probably the most fun part because all we do is lou and shout "huat ah". & it always comes up a mess cos of my cousin who will decide to lou so high till it fly everywhere. It's entertaining because I still remember a year where he purposely lou so high, it got stuck onto my grandma's hair. HAHAHA. 

What is reunion dinner without a family potrait? Sure we do, and if you can see it's a mess after us lou hei. 



Photos with our grandparents. <3





Finally reunited with my childhood friend!! We took this photo during the midst of gambling. I started badly cos I lost money :(((((( But I believe because it wasn't the official CNY day yet so it will be better tomorrow onwards. :D 

Really can't wait to bai nian and meet up with family/friends and of course it's really sad cos the boy can't book out on reunion day and he will only book out on day 1 night. >< But we'll definitely make a full use of day 2, look forward to a productive cny day!!!! 

Follow me on snapchat @louisalsc for more frequent updates! And @louisalsc on instagram. Will update again very soon on my CNY day 1 & 2. 

xx











0 comment[s] | back to top