<body>

Hello there!

My name's Louisa ❣
21, Taurus.
A shopaholic, a serious shoe addict, fanciful clothes and anything that's pretty.
Read on my blog especially over #ootd & #selfies!
Of course, it would all be about my life over anything.


recent update :

To find and to lose myself
written on Saturday, September 26, 2015 @ 8:32 AM ✈


Hello hello. Yes today's topic? You've guessed it.

Dance

The reason why is because I miss dancing so much and so badly. 
Have always been wanting to learn ballet ever since I was a kid, I keep on requesting from my parents, hoping they'll enroll me to a ballet class. But, nope, they don't even remember me requesting for it as a kid, I guess, as a kid, words don't really weigh a lot?

So apparently someday when I was in primary 1, my form teacher told us that, as ballet students they always open up their feet, just like this.


& I did it every single day, thinking I'm actually a ballet dancer. HAHA. I still remember how I always wear my kindergarden ballet shoes and trying to stand with my toes every single day. I have no idea why I loved ballet so much, probably I find them really graceful and its a lot of emotions to the dance? Oh yes because I open my feet like this everyday, now I have a penguin feet :x  It's staying with me forever :(


I also remember so clearly on trying to split every single day after watching hi-5, because one of the episodes in hi-5, the theme song had this dance moves with a split in the end. I found it so cool and forced my brother to learn together with me and showcase to my parents.. How silly.


As I grew older, I stop wishing to get enroll into a ballet class. It wasn't happening so I actually gave up. Became quite tomboy during 10-12years old, playing basketball every single day, cycling, skipping, anything that is less girly. But deep down, I'm always a girly kind of girl. I still remember lying about my favourite color. Because during the period of time everyone thinks, "ewww, pink is a gay color", so I lied that I like blue...


Anyway back to topic. So I joined dance during secondary school, went into band(really not my kind of thing, if there is piano, I definitely wouldn't have quit) and some entrepreneur cca during secondary 1. I joined dance in secondary 2, it took me a year to consider because I was considering the fact that it is a chinese dance cca, I didn't really like the idea of chinese dance. After much queries, I realize its just a dance club that learns all kind of dance, so yes! there I am.


Since I didn't have much of a dance background, other than the fact that I learnt hip hop dance from outside in secondary 1, the basics of popping/locking/isolation. I remember how kuku I was when I learn the first dance choreography.




This is one of the first few moves that I learnt. I always get so excited when I learn new things in dance, although it gets really tiring after every training ends, I feel good and happy. 


I got really disappointed when the first dance choreography started, because I wasn't chosen to perform, but yet greater things came after, I was selected for SYF performance, and hell I put loads of efforts into it, because I was so happy that I got to perform, and especially for a competition. 



The costume for SYF, I still think this is really really gorgeous. It's like magic, where *poof* open up you get this really long dress. But hell, this is heavy. During training while swinging the dress always ends me up with arms aching the next day, but it sure was a good workout. 




& there it is, one of the performance. For this, we won silver for SYF. It's really an achievement. I still remember every single steps and moves. It will never happen again. Good times..


Oh and still remembering when kpop trends started, I remember I learn quite a few dance moves from different kpop MV. Dancing in class and everywhere I go. HAHA.


I wanna be able to dance and perform again, even though it's not not possible, but I find that it's difficult to find dance courses that teaches a full song dance choreography. It's usually only a small part of a song, and especially only during open classes. Dance lessons are so expensive. It's an expensive hobby maybe. But I will, and I must get back to dance again. 


Dance makes me feel free, makes me be able to express, cardio, workout, more confidence and I enjoy every single moment of dancing. I wanna learn latin, street jazz, pole dance, ballet, every different genre has a different kind of vibes and good in it. 



till next time. xx




0 comment[s] | back to top