<body>

Hello there!

My name's Louisa ❣
21, Taurus.
A shopaholic, a serious shoe addict, fanciful clothes and anything that's pretty.
Read on my blog especially over #ootd & #selfies!
Of course, it would all be about my life over anything.


recent update :

Eyelash Extensions [Milly's]
written on Thursday, March 10, 2016 @ 2:56 AM ✈

Hello!

By now you'd have know that I just did my eyelash extensions recently, (if you're following me on instagram/snapchat) ;)
I've been wanting to try eyelash extensions for the longest time, I knew it was high maintenance and wasn't that affordable, thus I did not went to try it.
But then.... Milly's Singapore contacted me to sponsor me my eyelash extensions.

So yes! So I agreed as its been what I've wanted afterall, and also its my first time doing eyelash extensions. I trust Milly's as I've heard of them when I was 14/15, when I was in my secondary school days. I used to follow bloggers and saw the results of how their eyelash extensions was done.

They're famous for the eyelash extensions, hair extensions and nail services. Now they are providing services such as eyebrow embroidery (which is very popular among teenagers nowadays), body waxing services and also IPL :)

So yeap, I made an appointment and I did at their new Bugis Cube outlet. I've seen them around Far East Plaza for many years since I was in secondary school. Their main branch is actually at Suntec City.

In the midst of it

My therapist was Cindy. As I was doing it for the first time, I did not know what to expect, but she was very assuring and patient. She explained to me clearly and cleared my doubts. Also she was very detailed in doing it well for me. 

I've snapchat myself on my eyelash extensions right after I was done, and also posted on Instagram, you can check them out if you want to follow me on the end of my blog post!

That same day a photo I took

2 days later 

5 days later

A week later

Can you tell how natural looking it is? Its curled nicely, so natural!! And I forgot to tell you, eyelash extensions saved me a lot of time putting on makeup. The lashes makes a whole lot of difference to look pretty effortlessly! What!?! Now I know why so many people wants to do eyelash extensions.

You can check them out at their website, Milly's Website or Milly's Facebook 


For daily updates, you can add me up on snapchat: @louisalsc or instagram: @louisalsc !
See you guys soon! xx

0 comment[s] | back to top