<body>

Hello there!

My name's Louisa ❣
21, Taurus.
A shopaholic, a serious shoe addict, fanciful clothes and anything that's pretty.
Read on my blog especially over #ootd & #selfies!
Of course, it would all be about my life over anything.


recent update :

Happy CNY & Valentines 2016
written on Monday, February 15, 2016 @ 1:48 AM ✈


Happy Valentines Day everybody! <3

Gonna be updating on my cny and valentines day today. I'll start off with valentines day today! Worked at Clarke Quay giving out roses and love locks to couples/family. It's really meaningful, sharing is love and sharing is caring ^^ (although I very much want a bouquet of flowers too). But it was great seeing those girls without flowers getting 1 and being really excited!! :D There was this little boy who came to get a stalk of flower from us to give his mom, awwwwwww. Also especially a husband came over to get from us to give to his wife with his 2 sons there, double awwwww.

No valentine's date this year because the boy's in NS. :( but we'll have a make up valentine's date tomorrow :P 

Okay, update on CNY right now.

Day 1


Outfit for my CNY day 1~ It's a little playsuit with leopard prints in pink/yellow tone. Re-used my bag from last year's cny + heels too. 



And selfies maybe? ><




took some photos with my bro, hardly take with him usually only on CNY. 














More with my aunt, mum, dad and couz Jody.



Erm, they look like they're twins. hahaha, my "sisters" <3















And pictures with my little couzzy who grew and changed so much <3 Some of the photos are rather amusing, cos I was imitating her goofy expressions xP

I didn't go anywhere else to bai nian, usually day 1 i'll go over to the boy's place but well he only book out around 10pm, so... apparently my family decided to watch a movie. Everywhere's tix were fully sold. WHAT. Around 6pm couz managed to find seats available from the 3rd row from the front, 6.30pm movie and yes, we book and left straight away.

Caught the movie "Long long time ago", it's actually quite hilarious and its a very interesting movie. I was so urgent in the midst of the movie.. so I rushed to the toilet at almost the end of the movie, and guess what??

I fell down, twisted my ankle and flew to the bin. :( Cos apparently I missed a small step and yeah that's when I fell, on the day 1 of cny. It was so painful I could hardly move, and yet I was so urgent so I went into the cubicle to remove my heels and pee at the same time. 

When I went back to the theatres, the movie already ended.... so I was actually limping my way to find my family. Went back to my aunt's place after that, some cold compress + dinner then I made my way to the boy's place to meet him and bai nian to his fam. 

And..... I forgotten to take my belt, I left it in the toilet of the cinema, which I totally forgotten about because I was so in pain? :(

What a cny day 1 for me. Hahaha.

Day 2


Day 2 outfit for cny! Oh I major love backless/open back/bareback dress. It's a cheongsam look-alike yet with a modern twist. I force myself to wear the heels and got scolded by the boy, because my ankle was still swollen. D: You know they say, "ai sui mai mia" in hokkien, meaning that you can choose to not want your life to look pretty. HAHA.


Selfie with the boy and first destination to bai nian? my place!!!! Ok la he bai nian not me. hahahaha.














Went to my aunt's place again cos my other aunties/uncles were there. So yeap again, more photos with my couzzie. Somehow our colors matched like it's Christmas. haha





































"The wind is so annoying, and uhm I want to kiss but scared my lipstick stain on his skin"


"Okay nevermind I'll do it"


 "What?! did it stain on my skin?!"

And yeap, the spams of me and the boy. hahahaha. I really love all of it even tho it's somewhat the same. 


Last stop, Kw's place! Gambled bacarat + blackjack and yay I won $30. :D
That sums up my cny, both day 1 and day 2!!

Can't wait for tomorrow, or should I say later. 'Nuff said about more on my updates, on snapchat or ig. Tata!!

xx


0 comment[s] | back to top