<body>

Hello there!

My name's Louisa ❣
21, Taurus.
A shopaholic, a serious shoe addict, fanciful clothes and anything that's pretty.
Read on my blog especially over #ootd & #selfies!
Of course, it would all be about my life over anything.


recent update :

Pre-April
written on Thursday, March 24, 2016 @ 2:52 AM ✈


Hello lovelies~

Just a short pre-april blog update.
The year has been going really fast, and I'm definitely already moving on to adulthood, but it kind of sucks, this is the time where I probably have to be more independent than ever, especially financially.

As you know, April is probably one of my most favourite month, BIRTHDAY MONTH!!!! :D
What's good about my birthday month? Having many promotional privileges, where there is so much discount, even as new sign up in any shop anywhere.

Disadvantage of birthday month? I'll probably be so broke and overspend for so many things. Giving the excuses that it's nearing my birthday, that it's just my birthday treat. :{

Also definitely, 2016 is the adulthood year for people born in 1995, which I am born in 1995.

Oh not to say, I'm definitely more than broke before my birthday because I've spent so much on 21st birthday presents for my friends.. Now I have issue with settling my own party. :( Looking for daily/weekly paid jobs and event jobs.

Any kind sponsors for my birthday food/location or even cake? ><

Ok back on, life has been pretty much kind of great to me other than being troubled over my financial difficulty, moving on to the next phase of life, of working life. Meanwhile, I'm still open up to event/modelling/talent jobs, if any of you readers can introduce me to. ^^

I guess that's about it? Remember to follow me at my instagram account or snapchat for more frequent updates!!

xx

0 comment[s] | back to top