<body>

Hello there!

My name's Louisa ❣
21, Taurus.
A shopaholic, a serious shoe addict, fanciful clothes and anything that's pretty.
Read on my blog especially over #ootd & #selfies!
Of course, it would all be about my life over anything.


recent update :

Birthdays? Important?
written on Wednesday, February 17, 2016 @ 1:45 AM ✈

"Are birthdays important?"

It's a question I've been asking, to some it's not, but to me I think it is.
I mean god damn it, I'm born this day xx years ago, let's fucking celebrate me being here in life, being part of your life. (If I was ever important to you, you'd appreciate and be thankful I'm around).
Not everyone shares the same thought as I am, (it's bullshit that to celebrate me here lol), but I just feel that birthdays are birthdays for a reason, it should be a special day where it should actually be celebrated.

I've always had my birthday celebrated by my family, I thank my parents for taking it as part of something special and I've had great childhood on birthdays.
I used to get lots of presents when I was younger, It's really easy to be contented when you're young, when nothing but toys and play times are the best.

Since I was brought up this way, I tend to take birthdays as an important day. It's just one day of feeling like a priority, so why not?
I always tend to put people as their priority on their birthdays, I mean usually I do put the people as priority but additional priority on their birthday itself.

I'd always go extra trying to make the people who matters to me to enjoy their birthday, I'd always try to surprise them, get their favourite stuffs, or even presents they wish to have. I'm always happy to see people happy especially when they're touched by what I've done to make their birthdays better.

And also because I do this, I tend to have higher anticipation on my own birthday. But no, I didn't get back the same way as I treat people. As the saying "treat people the way you want to be treated", I never got back that much of what I give. Honestly, it's a lie if I'm saying I don't wish for much, as humans we're always wanting more and wanting better.

Also, because of higher anticipation, I get disappointed every damn year and I cried consecutively for a few years of my birthdays. I guess for what I really remember, the happiest birthday by far I can remember was on my 15th birthday.

Year: 2010

Usually I plan things myself, I plan for my own birthday, for people's birthdays. But never once someone ever told me "I've plan things for you". Being 21 this year, the only surprise I have was when I was 20 last year. Surprisingly, the people who surprised me was initially the clique I just got close with and also the class I was in, the teacher and classmates all sang a birthday song. I was seriously so touched and thankful, and I'll never forget how happy I was that time after a shitty long day I had. 

As years passes by, I stopped going extra to make people happy on their birthdays. It's not because I feel they are unworthy, it's because I feel people never appreciate. 

The most disappointing thing? 
When your closest friends never even wish you a "happy birthday", is it that hard to wish someone? And without a wish from your closest friends, what do you actually feel? Probably feeling that I'm forgotten, if you mattered, they won't even forget to wish you. Forget about presents because I don't even have a birthday wish at all. 

Sometimes I wonder, is it because I take it TOO seriously for birthdays that's why I'm disappointed? All I wished was a birthday wish at least, because I know no one else would do so much as what I did.

I've lost all my birthday's on my teenage years, it will never be as fun as it is after you're 21. :<

Just a piece of my thoughts.

xx


0 comment[s] | back to top