<body>

Hello there!

My name's Louisa ❣
21, Taurus.
A shopaholic, a serious shoe addict, fanciful clothes and anything that's pretty.
Read on my blog especially over #ootd & #selfies!
Of course, it would all be about my life over anything.


recent update :

Twentyfirst Birthday
written on Tuesday, May 17, 2016 @ 2:43 AM ✈


Hello my readers~~

Sorry for the really delayed update and being dead on my blog.

As you know if you're following me on my instagram, I've just turn 21 not long ago.
Being 21 is just another milestone for yourself, where you become an adult, which I probably don't look forward to but already have passed. 
Being adult means you have to be responsible, to justify your actions, to make the right choices, to earn a living yourself and to be able to plan for a future ahead.
I have to move on to another phase of life soon, and time is rushing, everything is so fast paced. I should enjoy a few more years of my life, and probably settle down after.
Of course, enjoying still meant you have to work hard for yourself at the same time, making my life useful and productive. 

Anyway, my birthday party turned out great! Even tho it was quite disastrous to have a whole group of people coming at the same time, I enjoyed myself, but also stressed myself, trying to make everything perfect.

Booked my birthday party location at a hotel room, didn't wanted a chalet cos I had like 2 birthday parties at chalet, my 17th & 19th Birthday. 
I chose RELC International hotel, due to the budget I have and the space looks good, it was a service apartment, with kitchen, living room and a room + toilet of course. Didn't really took a good photo of it, as I think it looks very similar as shown on the site, and I booked it at agoda(cheaper rates :P).



Here's how it looked like, I would say its 100% true to pic.

I ordered catering to be delivered to the lobby and we self collected. I ordered it from cmyfood.com, I've been a supporter of them for years since my first chalet party, their food catering and bbq food taste equally delicious. (Non-halal btw). 
I'll never fail to order the pork satay from them, because it's so damn delicious!! For my party, I ordered..
-Fried rice
-Bee hoon
-Pork Chop
-Chicken Wings
-Sweet and sour fish
-Broccoli and cauliflower with mushrooms
-Otah
-Fried Fishballs 
-Curry Chicken
& of course! the pork satay!!!

Drinks, I ordered from Redmart.com, free delivery + they have lots of offers, you can also order it to your home if you're lazy to carry heavy liquid items (detergent, drinks, alcohol etc), If you spend above $30, it includes a free delivery!!! 

Okay, here's the pictures!!!








Those who came earlier, but couldn't stay late to cut cake with me :( 

My very pretty cake from thcakeanthem (ig name), it's my friend's friend, and also thank you to all my TMP colleagues who paid for this cake. <3 <3 <3





I honestly don't remember my birthday wish, because it was too many people, awkwardness and chaotic. ><





My family, mum's side, dad's side. Thank you all for coming, for the presents/angbaos and also being supportive towards me as always, nothing can replace my family <3

The only punjabis (TMP colleague), hahahah. Thank you for coming, thank you for being a joy to my life too!!!! 

My moozus. ^(oo)^ 

Ponies who made it :( Thank you for the present and thank you for coming. <3

My pageant girls, coming in first and second place :P Glad how close we can be even after the competition, really really love you guys major!!!!!! <3

Ma Girls, from being 15/16 till now, 21 <3

Food khakis, and all the nonsensical things with them, a pity I forgotten to take a picture with Richie (apparently my friends say I look like his twin), thank you for helping with the balloon and for the gift!!!!!!!!! :D

The Christmas only clique to the everything clique, prawning, movie, overseas and lots of fun and nonsense. <3



My girls + 1, glad you found yourself a man who pampers you like mad, hehe thank you for the presents with da moozus <3

I have no idea what was happening to the extend we were laughing like that, but I kind of like this picture. hahahahha
I really really like this picture. Muahhhhhhh :$


Thank you all for the presents!!!!!!! 

Of course definitely not forgetting.....

<3 Thank you for the help despite you hating to be into this kind of party, to be supporting me even tho how much sometimes I make you angry. Thankful beyond words, thank you for everything <3

In case you're wondering for my birthday decorations, the backdrop are ribbons streamers I tied it myself with scotch tape and staple, and for the alphabet? The boy helped me to draw it out and we both cut it and tied it ourself, DIY and low budget at its maximum. Teehee xD

Yeap so I guess that's about it for my birthday. 
Will be updating about my phuket trip next post, so stay tuned!
Also if you haven't added me on snapchat for my daily updates, add me up at @louisalsc ! Or follow me on IG, @louisalsc. Hehe.

Tata! xx


0 comment[s] | back to top