<body>

Hello there!

My name's Louisa ❣
21, Taurus.
A shopaholic, a serious shoe addict, fanciful clothes and anything that's pretty.
Read on my blog especially over #ootd & #selfies!
Of course, it would all be about my life over anything.


recent update :

expressive? or not?
written on Wednesday, June 1, 2016 @ 5:38 AM ✈

Hello,

A short wordy update, probably some rant. *Warning*
anyway, this has been on my mind for some time. You know if it's on my mind, that means it's kind of affecting me, but not really large scale anyway, just a little upset/angry sometimes?
I'm a person who doesn't really like to ask for help, or bother anybody for any help. I feel like a burden when I do it. Usually, whatever I want I don't really express it out that much, I'm afraid of rejection, afraid of being judge.
It's normal to be afraid of rejection, but I guess, being judge is unavoidable, even the people closest to you judges you, only depending to a certain of extend?

But, people whom I feel like I can be close with, not much boundaries, I share each and everything of what is happening, what is going on in my life and also my thoughts, yet another part of me dreads the judgement from the closest people or even getting reproached at.

When I talk things of what I feel, what I want, especially to any of the people close to me, it means I don't keep the boundaries with the person, but yet times and times again I feel like I got reproached/judge. It bothers me so much.

It takes courage to be saying things I feel like saying, without feeling like shit or having second thoughts about what I feel or say. It's only right I have my own thoughts and feelings to anything, I'm still a human afterall. Times, I hate myself being bothered by what people can say about me, why can't I just ignore everything and live my life the way I like it to be?

Probably, one of the most recent things is my birthday wish list, it took me PLENTY of courage to even post it out, I mean A WISHLIST IS A WISHLIST, it doesn't fucking matter even if I can get it all or not, don't everyone have a wishlist of their own, or like something they want but won't get or can't get for themselves? I'm not even saying EVERYONE should get things from my wishlist.

I have friends who asked me what I want, so instead of telling just some of them, isn't it better that I conveniently let everybody know what I want? I know I stated quite clearly, it doesn't matter if the gift is not from my wishlist, I just appreciate people turning up for me, or even like a birthday wish is better than none.

To find out, yet people just like to say awful things or even like judge me because of my birthday wishlist, is just disappointing.. People who knows me better will know, I'm actually a really awkward person, especially to saying what I really want, or what I really feel. But well at least I know the person is worth it to be in my life or not.

When you turn 20, you slowly start losing people that don't belong in your life, those who are genuine and loves you for who you are will stay. Discard those friendship that never brings the best in you, and lead life appreciating those around you.

xx

0 comment[s] | back to top