<body>

Hello there!

My name's Louisa ❣
21, Taurus.
A shopaholic, a serious shoe addict, fanciful clothes and anything that's pretty.
Read on my blog especially over #ootd & #selfies!
Of course, it would all be about my life over anything.


recent update :

Growing up sucks
written on Monday, August 3, 2015 @ 12:53 AM ✈


Why do we as humans are never satisfied?
We always want what we do not have and yet does not cherish what we have?
We always want to grow up, be older and be able to make our own decisions. It looks cool being an adult, having the authority, but we never knew, being an adult actually meant taking up huge responsibilities. Probably because us as kids, we had a naive and simple mind back then.

Growing up is never easy, it doesn't seems as easy as what we ever thought. Now I understand why the adults always tells us, as kids we are very lucky. We didn't had to worry for anything, decisions were made for us, and we still could live well. The only time we worry is our homework and school.
Growing up meant new challenges, how society perceived us, how we had to be ready for consequences, how we deal with losing friends, how we deal with heartbreaks and many more.

At least when us as kids, we all were true to ourselves, we did not care about what the society thinks. When we dislike we'll show, and when we like, we show it equally. When we're angry, we didn't have to hide. If we're upset, we'll just cry.  One great examples is we tend to say, "I don't friend you already." and yet, as kids we do not have ego nor pride, we'll probably apologize or reply "don't friend don't friend lor," and come back as friends again, and probably better than before.

I hate how we can't be ourselves when we grow up, we can't say certain things, we can't be straightforward, we can't be who we actually are, just because the society judges. I hate how growing up means having some ego, where you could lose anyone just because of your ego. Growing up also mean you have a million things to worry about, not as carefree as who you used to be.

How I wish life was as simple as how we were as kids. Maybe the problem with me is I tend to be someone who is really worrisome and sensitive. I always show that I don't care, but the point is I tend to care a lot, of how someone perceive me. Especially towards people that matter to me. When I call you as my friend, you're always my friend. Unless it's gone for some reason, or else I'm not the kind who would give up friendship easily.


Yes, it's hard, but I guess being true to yourself is really important. I like to show who I really am, be straightforward, to love and hate clearly. The problem of being straightforward is that you'll be offending people. So how much of true self can you show if you don't want to hurt anybody? 


"You'll be happier if you don't care"

0 comment[s] | back to top