<body>

Hello there!

My name's Louisa ❣
21, Taurus.
A shopaholic, a serious shoe addict, fanciful clothes and anything that's pretty.
Read on my blog especially over #ootd & #selfies!
Of course, it would all be about my life over anything.


recent update :




Back to blogging
written on Thursday, July 23, 2015 @ 2:43 AM ✈


Starting my first blog post with my picture, (since it's my blog and its all about ME. >:) )

Well well well, hello everybody~
hmm how do I start? I used to be a "pro" blogger last time during secondary school days, where I just type whatever things that comes to my head. Now yet my mind's so blank but at the same time I know there's a lot of things I just wanna type out. LOL. anyway...

Reasons why I'm back to blogging, because....

#1 - Really need a space to type whatever shit I've been wanting to talk about, like how I used to, blogging almost my daily life, it was a good track anyway reading my old blog posts just that I'd cringe a little. HAHA.

#2 - Wanna post a hell lots of photos, as you know (showing off my photos) hehehe, as usual I've always like taking a lot of photos and posting them in bulk, used to post them in my blog, then to facebook and then to instagram. Which I don't anymore, because... well, as for facebook, I'm probably using it just to watch stupid/hilarious videos and sharing them around, facebook don't seem to be like how it used to be, which I kind of miss, posting statuses to everybody's wall and commenting nonsensical stuff. As for instagram, I guess it's kind of annoying to spam photos on the timeline and also it kinda spoil the entire look of my account. >< so blog would actually be a good space to post my photos, whether it's seen by anyone or not, I still feel good I have somewhere to post and probably add some caption to it to make it more alive?

#3 - Sometimes wanna just do some blog reviews, where I guess it might be useful not only to friends/family, and to strangers? kind of sharing experiences, you know sharing is caring! Hahaha.

So yes that's the few reasons why I wanna be back to blogging but.... actually blogging does not need any reasons, you just blog and speak whatever's on your mind, that's probably the thing about blogging.

oh yes, I'm really proud of the blog template that I've done, its been so long I've ever used a damn blog, especially when everything is fully updated? I had to re-read the whole html coding again and figure out how do I actually make it the way I want. Thankfully I'm quite of a person with good memory, so I actually remembered some basics html codes.

I was actually deciding over my url and the title of my blog, was thinking of sticking to "louisalsc" or "rubbercheeksxo", So question is, why rubbercheeksxo?

I have all my social media username either "louisalsc" or "rubbercheeksxo", but majority is rubbercheeksxo, moreover my url shows my name and having a "unique" nickname on social media is good right? The username rubbercheeksxo came about since I was 16, which was on 2011. My username was louisalsc instead, there was a time M told me that my cheeks are really rubbery and soft, and called me rubbery cheeks. For a moment, I decided to change my username in twitter to rubbercheeks, but it was taken, so I added xo, I have no idea why I added xo, if i'm not wrong because I used to like to use xoxo...

And yes from then I had this username as rubbercheeksxo.

Been wanting to get back to blogging for the longest time of my life, but I was lazy and I feel that in general, my language in English isn't like the best, probably the part on my grammar I'm really bad at it. :( but I don't really care anymore, just #yolo. hahahaha.

Yup, that's about it.



till next time. xx


0 comment[s] | back to top